Growing Potential Ltd.
Growing Potential Ltd (GPL) is a leading Not for Profit organisation supporting children, families and communities, and its values provide opportunities for all staff to demonstrate that they are Professional, Responsive, Innovative, Dedicated and Ethical.
Windaan is a collaborative, holistic, and targeted approach to NDIS Early Childhood / Early Intervention Services for Aboriginal people in the Coffs Harbour and Nambucca Valley Region of NSW. It involves providing a culturally targeted person-centered pathway for Aboriginal families to engage the NDIS and receive quality early intervention therapies and other service types within scope.
The Junior Administration Officer will work in the Windaan team to ensure consistent and efficient provision of all internal and external processes within the service to support the Windaan Management team. They will also facilitate high quality data entry, in relation to our CMS for clients and ensure the CMS is up-to date and accurate. The position will be part-time, 6 hours per day, 4 days per week.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the key elements of each Aboriginal Community within the scope of Windaan
- Answering of office telephone, responding to online requests and ‘request to call-backs’
- Working with other areas of the organisation to collect and collate data for monthly reporting
- Ensure accurate record keeping
- Stock management
- Assist the Administration Team with internal and external communications
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
Key skills required:
- Impeccable customer service
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to act with a high degree of autonomy when required
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office Suite
- High level attention to detail
Required documentation and qualifications upon commencement:
- A current Working with Children Check number (for PAID work)
- Completion of NDIS Worker Screening
- Completion Certificate for NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Current Driver’s Licence
This is an Identified role under the Section 14d of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 and as such Aboriginality is an essential requirement of the role. Aboriginal identified positions are developed where Aboriginal identity, cultural knowledge or connections are a genuine aspect of the role. Positions are specifically noted under the provisions of the NSW Anti-discrimination Act (1977) for Aboriginal people who meet the following criteria:
- is of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, and
- identifies as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, and
- is accepted as such by the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community
How to apply
Feel we could be a good fit? Let’s get started! Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]