Ways to manage your NDIS funding
There are three ways to manage your NDIS funding. They are:
- Plan-managed e.g. Windaan
Or you can choose a combination of the three options.
What is NDIS plan management?
At Windaan, we help you manage your NDIS funding while you maintain the freedom and flexibility of choice and control. You can choose to be involved as much or as little as you want, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Our goal is to reduce the pressure associated with managing your NDIS funding. We take our time to get to know you, your story and communicate in a language you understand. Know that we will walk with you through your entire NDIS journey.
What are the benefits of NDIS plan management?
Plan management helps you to take control of your NDIS funding, whilst having a someone to support you in your NDIS journey. NDIS plan management gives you:
- We help you manage your NDIS budget as much or as little as you want
- An expert to help guide you every step of the way, who knows your story
- Up-to-date budget information in an easy to understand format at anytime
- Flexibility to choose providers that suit your specific requirements
- Access both registered and non-registered NDIS providers
- Freedom to choose your services and how they’re managed
- Invoice and receipt management, never be out of pocket
- Easy to change service providers at any time
- Choice to decide what is important to you
- Service at no cost to you, funded by the NDIA
How can I access NDIS plan management?
Plan management is free if you ask for this to be included in your plan under the ‘Improved Life Choices’ support category. This will not affect the overall funding as it is completely separate to funding for therapy, support, and resources etc. If you have already had your planning meeting and didn’t realise it was an option, you will either have to wait until the next plan review or request a review of your plan.
Plan management you can trust
No matter what stage you’re at in your NDIS journey, have a yarn to our friendly team to discuss your needs and goals. We can explain the plan management process and how we can assist in the management of your funding.